Welcome to CAMRA Vancouver!Welcome to the Vancouver branch of the Campaign for Real Ale, an independent, volunteer-run consumer organization dedicated to supporting the brewing of traditional styles of beer in the traditional manner, using traditional ingredients.
Learn more About CAMRA Vancouver.
Follow Us on TwitterMy Tweets
BC Craft Beer Blog Headlines
- North American Guild of Beer Writers gathers in Portland
- Vexillum Imperial IPA (Four Winds Brewing Co., 9%)
- A Review of Chimay Trappist Beers: Red, Yellow and Blue Bottles
- beer column
- Townsite Brewing Inc. – Le Chatelier Sour Belgian Ale
- Hearthstone Brewery Tap Takeover – Vancouver
- Central Oregon Beer Week 2015 Dates & Events
- Almanac Beer and Crooked Stave Brewing sign with Columbia Distributing
- Widmer Brothers announces $10 million 200,000 barrel Expansion
- Beer League Bash (1st Annual) – Vancouver
- Pacific Beer Chat Podcast #2
- Central City Champions Autism Research with Red Racer IPA
- got dinner plans?
- on the coast
- BC Beer and BC Cheese Pairing – Village Maple Cheddar with Cannery Maple Stout